Welcome to Gaydia

Only Gaydia is a renowned gay and bisexual chat and dating service for men. Find new gay friends and dates in your area. We have over a million members chatting and dating on our gorgeous apps and our website. We are gay owned and operated, made by gay men for gay men...

Comments

Anshmehra_

• Posted 5 days ago
Hii to all. I m a callboy from Hyderabad. I m handsome smart attractive sexy gentle and kind hearted boy. I have good physic and great fucking stamina. I m interested in men and women both. I m here to give u full satisfaction and sexual pleasure. I ll lick n suck ur pussy,ass n armpits deep n hard,press ur boobs,ass n rub ur body ,do foreplay n fuck u gently as per ur need.If u wish to fuck me,thn i m ready for that also and do everything and whatever u say.

Anshmehra_

• Posted 5 days ago

aarogya_gay_spa

• Posted 5 days ago
AROGYA HEALTH CARE & SPA

Love888

• Posted 8 days ago
Hi I am top I love cd bottom koi ho mujse sex karna ho to call me 9009077775 nin zero zero nin zero Sevan Sevan Sevan five Indore m.p

dino

• Posted 9 days ago
PLZ CONTACT TOP FROM BHILAI RAIPUR, I AM BOTTOM WITH PLACE 07438976354

dino

• Posted 10 days ago
PLZ CONTACT TOP FROM BHILAI RAIPUR, I AM BOTTOM WITH PLACE 07438976354

dino

• Posted 10 days ago
ZERO SEVEN FOR THREE EIGHT NINE SEVEN SIX THREE FIVE FOR, I AM BOTTOM, WANT TOP BETWEEN 30 TO 40, PLACE AVAILABLE

wantlund12

• Posted 10 days ago
Anyone for phone sex any type of sex chat

soni2091

• Posted 12 days ago
hi i am bottom, vadodara, gujarat, i like to suck cocks and to get fucked in my ass.
i like medium size cock, do not like pain, but like to get fucked by loving man.
i am crossdresser and having smooth body. i like my partner to cress my boobs during fucking.
i like to get fucked lying on my stomach and my man fully mounted on me, fucking me slowly.
i like to drink my man's cum,,, uuuuuummmmmmmm yammyyyyyyy.

Harry986